Why Mini Implants?
The mini dental implant procedure is a much less involved process than the conventional dental implants. For this reason, the procedure can usually be completed in one simple dental appointment.
In addition to saving time in the dental office, you will have far less discomfort following this procedure due to the minimally involved dental procedure (usually requiring no surgical flaps or sutures).
Because the mini dental implants are so time efficient, your dentist can perform these procedures at a fraction of the cost associated with the larger conventional implants.
Benefits of Mini Implants:
- Simple, gentle, non-surgical procedure
- Immediate results
- Restored confidence with speaking and eating
- Improved attractiveness of your smile
- Cost effective
- Anchoring for dentures or cemented crowns & bridges
- Preserves bone and facial structure
Denture Retentive System:
- Your denture is fabricated as a normal denture
- Four or more implants are placed in one visit. The procedure requires only a few drops of local anesthesia. Each implant is placed quickly and easily. Your denture is then retrofitted to snap on the mini implant retention heads. The mini implant system requires no extensive surgery, and with some care are ready for immediate use.
- Laugh, smile, and speak with confidence and comfort
Stabilize your loose dentures in one visit!
Imagine smiling, eating, and speaking with confidence and comfort again!
Dr. Stephan Wolfs and his caring staff will listen to you and develop a plan to reach your goals. You can get started on your very first visit with all the necessary x-rays and impressions. Why wait? Turn your dreams of a more comfortable and attractive smile into a beautiful reality!